If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase you may return it within thirty (30) days after the purchase date to dynamicbracing.com. All returns are subject to the conditions listed below. Please read carefully.
- 1) All returns and exchanges must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Obtain an RMA number by calling Dynamic Bracing Inc. at 888-340-0685 RMA numbers are valid for 30 days from the date of the customer's original order.
- 2) All returns and exchanges must be postmarked within 30 days of product order.
- 3) All products and packaging must be new, unworn and undamaged. Any product(s) showing signs of wear will not be accepted for exchange or return, and will be returned to the customer and a $10.00 inspection/shipping fee will be billed to the customer's credit card used to place the order. Packages returned without manufacturer's packaging or with damaged packaging will be charged $3.00 per item repackaging fee- so be sure to keep your boxes!
- 4) Returned items will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- 5) Exchanges will be shipped as soon as possible (2-3 days).
- 6) Refund will be posted to credit card used for purchase less restocking fee and shipping. Exchanges will not be charged a restocking fee. Customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items.
Shipping Return Directions:
- Step 1 – Please call Dynamic Bracing Inc. to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Packages returned without an RMA number will not be accepted.
- Step 2 - Please place item with original packaging and all original shipping documentation inside the shipping box, along with the RMA number, your name, credit card number/exp date (our system does NOT hold onto credit card information for customer protection) email address, and phone number so that we may reach you if we have questions regarding your return.
- Step 3 - Please print your name, address and Return Merchandise Authorization number on the outside of the original shipping box, and mail to: Dynamic Bracing Inc.
- 511 S. Pine St. Ste A
- Spokane, WA 99202
- Any merchandise that is dropshipped from the manufacturer will need to be sent to Dynamic Bracing Inc. and NOT THE MANUFACTURER in order to be exchanged and/or returned.
- Step 5 - Please send via U.S. Postal Service. Be sure to obtain delivery confirmation and full insurance if necessary. Dynamic Bracing Inc. is not responsible for lost or damaged items from shipping.